Sunday 21 October 2012

job application letter of interest example

Here is Sample Letter of Interest / Prospecting Letter. you may edit this sample to apply your job application letter.

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Job Title
Company
Street
City, State Zip

Dear Mr./Ms. LastName,

I read about Company X's retail management training program in College Graduate Magazine and I would like to inquire about the possibility of openings. I am interested in a career in retail management and am planning to relocate to the New York City area in the near future. I would be interested in learning more about the company and about available opportunities.

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Management and Business, as well as retail experience as a Sales Associate and Key Holder. In addition, I completed two internships focusing on retail management.

My resume, which is enclosed, contains additional information on my experience and skills. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the training program with you and to provide further information on my candidacy. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity.

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name

1 comment:

  1. A letter of interest is a letter you write that states your interest in working for a company, even if that company isn't advertising a job ...here are some blogs about templates

    Wedding Templates
    Sample Templates
    Best Templates
    Excel Templates
    Sample Template Format
    Beispielvorlagen

    ReplyDelete